Restocks/Represses

What's the general vibe here for self-promotion? I don't want to spam y'all with restocks since we check them in every day. But, when we're checking some relatively in-demand titles back in, stuff that's been out for a while, or stuff that's selling for way too much in the aftermarket.... is it cool to drop a few links here? I'm talking like 1-2 times a week at the absolute most.

What's the general vibe here for self-promotion? I don't want to spam y'all with restocks since we check them in every day. But, when we're checking some relatively in-demand titles back in, stuff that's been out for a while, or stuff that's selling for way too much in the aftermarket.... is it cool to drop a few links here? I'm talking like 1-2 times a week at the absolute most.
Drop the links!!! That is why we are here. :)

100% cool with it. You’re saving one of us the effort of doing the same when we get your “new restocks” email Thursday night.

1-2 times a week? Boooooo

We want them all 😜😂😂

I'm for it. Any chance you're expecting any random copies of Phish - A Live One coming in?

By all means, lay 'em on us!

Glad to hear y'all are on board with me posting. May be easier just to do a link of all the stuff from today. More in-demand stuff that may be of interest: Beastie Boys Purple Vinyl, Khruangbin, Tyler, The Creator IGOR, Deftones Koi No Yokan, John Prine S/T, Death Grips No Love Deep Web, Wilco Yankee Hotel, Nirvana In Utero, Senses Fail Let It Enfold You RSD, Deftones Adrenaline - along with a few more....

Checking them in over the next 5 minutes....

Glad to hear y'all are on board with me posting. May be easier just to do a link of all the stuff from today. More in-demand stuff that may be of interest: Beastie Boys Purple Vinyl, Khruangbin, Tyler, The Creator IGOR, Deftones Koi No Yokan, John Prine S/T, Death Grips No Love Deep Web, Wilco Yankee Hotel, Nirvana In Utero, Senses Fail Let It Enfold You RSD, Deftones Adrenaline - along with a few more....

Checking them in over the next 5 minutes....
New 2021 euro press of Disintegration pressed at Takt Direct (Poland?)

wonder how the sq compares to the US represses. I have the 2010 pressed at Rainbo.

This doesn't look like a repress, but I thought I remembered a few people on here wanting this record:

Mitski - Bury Me at Make Out Creek

Please send them in a DM to me first. This will help ensure I acquire them before the other vultures. Kthxbye. ;)

AP restocks:
folk singer 45 and 33:

brubeck time out 33 + 45

AP restocks:
folk singer 45 and 33:

brubeck time out 33 + 45

Was just listening to that Brubeck 33. Really nice.

Armand Hammer & The Alchemist Haram repress

Back