Restocks/Represses

since one feeds the other, i assume the problems that one has, both will have, no?
totally different companies? MoFi is owned by Music Direct. AS is not affiliated with Music Direct or MoFi.

unless i'm mistaking the grateful dead fiasco? the GD fiasco i'm thinking of is when Acoustic Sounds restocked the AP pressings of a few Dead albums and ended up having only a few copies while vastly overselling.

totally different companies? MoFi is owned by Music Direct. AS is not affiliated with Music Direct or MoFi.

unless i'm mistaking the grateful dead fiasco? the GD fiasco i'm thinking of is when Acoustic Sounds restocked the AP pressings of a few Dead albums and ended up having only a few copies while vastly overselling.
mea culpa, I had these mixed up -- I was thinking that AS owned MD

tons of Speakers Corner represses out this month:

Patti Smith - Horses
Warren Zevon - Stand in the Fire
Dr John - Gris Gris
Delaney Bonnie and Friends - To Bonnie From Delaney,
Ornette Coleman - Free Jazz
Miles Davis - Miles Smiles
Santana - Amigos
Antonio Carlos Jobim - Stone Flower
Harry Belafonte - Belafonte at Carnegie Hall
Herbie Hancock - Flood

and a few classical albums as well.

Horses is

Patti Smith - Horses
Dr John - Gris Gris
Santana - Amigos
Herbie Hancock - Flood

and a few classical albums as well.
that horses is exquisite

I jus want Org repress :[
i think ORG lost all the licenses for those titles. They haven't done anything with those plates in forever. Sucks because they had so many great reissues and most are crazy prices now :( Princeton Record Exchange had the ORG recently but they don't ship.

i think ORG lost all the licenses for those titles. They haven't done anything with those plates in forever. Sucks because they had so many great reissues and most are crazy prices now :( Princeton Record Exchange had the ORG recently but they don't ship.
Yeah, they confirmed that to me a few years back. I passed on a $15 damaged copy (dented jacket with seam splits) during this IG story sale they did during COVID. Boy was that silly.

Yeah, they confirmed that to me a few years back. I passed on a $15 damaged copy (dented jacket with seam splits) during this IG story sale they did during COVID. Boy was that silly.
i remember that sale...i passed on a lot too. really regret it.

think some people were looking for this one?

guessing this is a black vinyl version.

Patti Smith - Horses
Dr John - Gris Gris
Santana - Amigos
Herbie Hancock - Flood