Restocks/Represses

I thought Nilsson was a one off pressing ?

yes--i believe Nilsson Schmilsson is long gone. it's listed as sold out (not awaiting repress). sadly, the lesser of the Nilssons is an open-ended pressing I think...

Ahhhh, nuts. No idea it was a one-off! Welp, looks like I'll just have to cross my fingers I find one in the wild or pony up on Discogs.

Ahhhh, nuts. No idea it was a one-off! Welp, looks like I'll just have to cross my fingers I find one in the wild or pony up on Discogs.
i just look at Music Direct or MoFi's site. It will usually say "limited to 4,000" or something like that if it's going to go out of print. There's always a potential I guess they haven't pressed them all but I'd be surprised. From here on out, I believe they said most of their "new" regular MoFi releases will not be limited to a number and they will repress as long as they have a license. The SuperVinyl and One Steps will still be limited.

last time it will be pressed:

I did the carole king…tapestry was 🔥 so I’m hoping this will be too

I appreciate them being transparent and upfront about that. And I totally believe them. I was in a a similar situation when I bought tickets to the last ever David Bowie tour...................in 1990.

Back