Restocks/Represses

I loved The Visitor but the others don't make me rush off to get them on vinyl -- I like them, just not enough to want to go through the hassle of getting them on wax.
Yeah, the wonderful thing to me is he makes stuff like The Visitor which is excellent in its own right but then also makes stuff like this which is brilliant but completely on the other side of instrumental music…

Loving this new to me rabbit hole...

If you've haven't really spent time with latter-period sonic youth, check out their records with him as a 5th member from 99 through like 2005ish. they really loosened up with him there in a way they just didn't without him. Murray Street in particular really has a o'rourke feel

If you've haven't really spent time with latter-period sonic youth, check out their records with him as a 5th member from 99 through like 2005ish. they really loosened up with him there in a way they just didn't without him. Murray Street in particular really has a o'rourke feel
Yeah, I would say I listen to the Jim O’Rourke SY albums almost as much as the late 80s/early 90s SY records.

They also collaborated on an improvisational album as part of their SYR series which is quite good too.

Last edited:
Wasn't sure where to post this - is Plantasia becoming the latest Black Pumas competitor for alternate pressings?

With the Pumas on hiatus, Plantasia, Taylor Swift and the Halloween movies soundtracks have their opportunity.

Wasn't sure where to post this - is Plantasia becoming the latest Black Pumas competitor for alternate pressings?

With the Pumas on hiatus, Plantasia, Taylor Swift and the Halloween movies soundtracks have their opportunity.

Monster Rally hot on their heels.

...and A Charlie Brown Christmas

Failure represses for a pretty steep price, but looks like there’s a 10% discount right now which brings it to under $50 before shipping. I only bit on Fantastic Planet

If you’re feeling fancy, they also have autographed copies for $100.

Back