Record Store Day 2023

There were only 2400 pressed, so it's still gonna be more scarce than other titles but I think it's rsd first so likely to pop up again.

The Garcia titles are like that. Electric On The Eel sold out and was selling for a lot, but they repressed it fairly quickly. If there's a demand, they don't seem to leave any money on the table.

None of the "good effing luck" picks but this store has a lot of the semi difficult and oddball finds as leftovers

Thanks for this link - been wanting the Salvation Army LP for a bit and the sale price of $6.00 was too good to pass up.

Also got Beach House - Become for $5.00 and the Dusty Springfield - The Complete Atlantic Singles for $11.75

Someone here said it’s just a single sleeve jacket if that’s something that matters to you. Seems pricey
It is. Shitty packaging. If you want to listen to the set, it’s on the WFC Deluxe CD put out a few years ago. The show is good, but there’s a reason none of the cuts made WFC - Tower of Power didn’t make it there to back them. So there’s no horn section on there.

I was intrigued, but turned off by the packaging. Very low effort. I’m happy with WFC and the Electrif Lycanthrope from a few years ago, which was much nicer packaging wise.

Someone here said it’s just a single sleeve jacket if that’s something that matters to you. Seems pricey

It is. Shitty packaging. If you want to listen to the set, it’s on the WFC Deluxe CD put out a few years ago. The show is good, but there’s a reason none of the cuts made WFC - Tower of Power didn’t make it there to back them. So there’s no horn section on there.

I was intrigued, but turned off by the packaging. Very low effort. I’m happy with WFC and the Electrif Lycanthrope from a few years ago, which was much nicer packaging wise.
All good to know. Thanks! I can stop thinking about it. :)

Back