Record Store Day 2023

You know, even though their heart is likely in the right place I wonder if they are allowed to do this within RSD parameters. I mean it's great on the surface but I could see more and more low copy units being auctioned off "for charity" or then "for the customers" or then just auctioning them for profit. RSD isn't equipped to track down and enforce proceeds going to real charities, and the purpose of RSD records is to sell them to people making effort to go to record stores, even if it's one copy.

I wondered about this too. It's a reputable store though and the money is for the local animal shelter. I could maybe raise a fuss about it but I don't want to be the guy that took money away from the animals.

Good lord, okay JUST to be safe if anyone sees that Tricky maybe just @ me first? You lunatics going this early I could actually end up with 19 of them.

I just bought mine from here. There's a mark-up obviously but it saves me the hassle of getting out of bed. I don't know how many they have but they ship worldwide.

Back