Record Store Day 2023

Checking in late - @Joe Mac - have you posted your annual McDonalds breakfast photo?

😂😂😂😂😂

I was good this year! No McDs and only one RSD. Spent the rest of my budget on Tom Waits records!

Because I didn’t want much I didn’t venture out as early or to my usual local. Had my cereal at home and went to the big shop in the local shopping centre that is a bit more expensive but much nearer and free parking and for some reason no one knows that it’s an RSD store so no one was there so I had the run of the place lol.

Nice! Couldn't make it to Acme yesterday, but definitely gonna drop some coin there after the week he's had. Anything essential you want me to keep an eye out for for you?
I haven't weeded out what is essential from my list yet, so I'd say if you happen upon a Jazz Dispensary comp, I'd send you $ right away to snag one of those.

Some really cool stuff at Acme that came in all from one guys collection. 80s and 90s og pressings galore. Was drooling over a very pricy OG Pavement full discography including EPs. And OG The Cure s/t and Wild Mood Swings. I'm just happy he was able to get the shop back in business for the weekend, and a lot of people showed out for him yesterday.

😂😂😂😂😂

I was good this year! No McDs and only one RSD. Spent the rest of my budget on Tom Waits records!

Because I didn’t want much I didn’t venture out as early or to my usual local. Had my cereal at home and went to the big shop in the local shopping centre that is a bit more expensive but much nearer and free parking and for some reason no one knows that it’s an RSD store so no one was there so I had the run of the place lol.
This is disappointing - I think many of us live our RSD vicariously through your Maccy D’s and records photos!

Back