Record Store Day 2023

Yeah. I listened to it last night while I was making dinner, so I didn't really sit down and focus too much, but I really enjoyed it. I love Oregon State Pen, so I'm always into this Jerry and John Kahn shit. A lot of people are mentioning So What, which I also grabbed, but I haven't noticed much talk about this Pure Jerry release.
The Jerry/Kahn stuff is very similar to a lot of other stuff Garcia Estate has released over the years. It’s good stuff but it’s similar to a lot of other things. The Garcia/Grisman is a bit more unique. My SO is not a big Dead/Garcia person but she dug the Garcia/Grisman because it’s essentially a jazz record.

If you missed it and were looking, Plaidroom has 5 Rilo Kiley in stock as of 9:10 cst.

Saw the local just post that more of the Noah Kahan record came in, so there may be more around for anyone looking.

Speaking of that, still want to shout out @lonestarlahr for selling me the copy he got his local for cost and shipping. Super amazing of him to do.
Noah Kahan's vinyl is stupid hard to find right now, even Stick Season on black should not be this hard to find for a major label release. He is very popular with The Gram and Tik Tok crowd so there is that.

Speaking of that, still want to shout out @lonestarlahr for selling me the copy he got his local for cost and shipping. Super amazing of him to do.
Noah Kahan's vinyl is stupid hard to find right now, even Stick Season on black should not be this hard to find for a major label release. He is very popular with The Gram and Tik Tok crowd so there is that.

No problem at all, pal! Happy to help out when I can to avoid the sadness of the secondary market.

Back