Record Store Day 2023

Is this a new addition, or did I miss it? I need this!

screaming-trees-live-at-egg-studios-vinyl.jpg

Is this a new addition, or did I miss it? I need this!

screaming-trees-live-at-egg-studios-vinyl.jpg

Holy Shit. I guess I will be firing up the discogs machine for this one.

This was just announced for RSDBF:

This was just announced for RSDBF:

Are Rodrigo fans as fanatical as Swiftees? I was hoping for a low key RSDBF.

So. We approach the day.

Neat little comp to consider if you’re out that day. Isbell/Shires snuck in and the Caroline Spence and crew cover is great. The other comp has another Isbell sighting

Last edited:
If anyone sees this in their Friday shopping - I wouldn't mind some assistance - please and thank you.

418467258054:800

I see it is only limited to 500, so it may be hard to find....and is an "RSD First", but that literally means nothing, as many "RSD Firsts" haven't been repressed/reissued years after an RSD.

I thought I was clear for RSDBF, but I might need some help snagging this one with the RSD Road Warriors.
View attachment 186239
Just a bump if anyone can do me a solid :)

Gimme a shout and I'll send the funds over ASAP, as always, thanks to those out and about helping us who live in brick and mortar wastelands ;)

Despite what I said a few days ago, my list is admittedly pretty small and I am not going to take a chance on the "recently rediscovered monumental live jazz sets!!!!" until I hear reviews. Sonny R's set taught me that lesson. I'm in for the Dead, Gracia/Grisman, Beefheart, Little Feat and Red Hot and Ra. Nervous about the Kelly/Montgomery and McCann.

Despite what I said a few days ago, my list is admittedly pretty small and I am not going to take a chance on the "recently rediscovered monumental live jazz sets!!!!" until I hear reviews. Sonny R's set taught me that lesson. I'm in for the Dead, Gracia/Grisman, Beefheart, Little Feat and Red Hot and Ra. Nervous about the Kelly/Montgomery and McCann.
Tbh those expensive jazz sets haven’t been too hard to find after the fact, and even for less money. Specifically thinking the Kelly/Montgomery. I am interested in it, but for $75+ I’m going to hold off the day of.

Back