Record Store Day 2023

How was the supply of the Boris/Sunn O))) record?

Need to get 2 copies for me and my brother, just wondering how difficult getting 2 of them will be on the online shops tomorrow.

Yeah, was looking for this one also but Hi-Voltage only got one copy in and it was already gone. I think it might take a bit of work to find a copy at retail though I’ve seen your tenacity in action so I know you f there is one out there you’ll find it.

Thanks.

It's true that I can be pretty relentless about this stuff. That's why I consistently find stuff others are looking for on RSD, because I come across them while hunting through 600 tabs on my laptop.

I found my Cornell box for $60 on a Canadian website after it was already hard to find, so I'll have to keep the faith, if it comes to it

So surprisingly or not, that store I posted earlier and another one have already sold out of Taylor. Not sure about the one I went to. I was hoping to be able to help out some people I know of who didn’t get a copy, but it looks doubtful now. For me personally, I feel it’ll be easy to get the Dead online tomorrow? Last year I did just that with the set they put out.

How was the supply of the Boris/Sunn O))) record?

Need to get 2 copies for me and my brother, just wondering how difficult getting 2 of them will be on the online shops tomorrow.
I think I saw a few of those hanging out

So surprisingly or not, that store I posted earlier and another one have already sold out of Taylor. Not sure about the one I went to. I was hoping to be able to help out some people I know of who didn’t get a copy, but it looks doubtful now. For me personally, I feel it’ll be easy to get the Dead online tomorrow? Last year I did just that with the set they put out.

My local had tenish Taylors left (I bought mine and they nixed a second, sorry folks) so I feel like it’ll be hard but not impossible?

Folks should keep an eye on Newbury for the Dead. They always get too many and charge too much, so that’s your chance

Back