Record Store Day 2022

I know no one here needs any extra encouragement, but I haven't seen anyone mention this and after reading about it I went back and grabbed Mike Oldfield's Tubular Bells II and the sound is beyond stunning. One of the best sounding albums I've ever heard on my system. Can't recommend it enough.
View attachment 136751
I'm even more shocked this sounds good because I just saw it's 58:22 squeezed on a single LP!

Made the mistake of listening to Bomba Estereo in Dublin and had to go back to nab it. Ended up nabbing a Frankie & the Witch Fingers and Camera Obscura too. I'm done done now.

Last edited:
Me a week ago, We don't need no stinking Art Pepper Mono!, I'm not standing in line at 3 a.m. for anything!

Me this afternoon, Friend sending me a Art Pepper RSD Mono (after telling me you of anyone has to hear this!), Delvon Lamarr O3 aquired, and Bill Evans Inner Spirit to pickup tomorrow from the local that made it to the leftovers bin tonight.

You SOB's! I love you! 😊😊😊

Me a week ago, We don't need no stinking Art Pepper Mono!, I'm not standing in line at 3 a.m. for anything!

Me this afternoon, Friend sending me a Art Pepper RSD Mono (after telling me you of anyone has to hear this!), Delvon Lamarr O3 aquired, and Bill Evans Inner Spirit to pickup tomorrow from the local that made it to the leftovers bin tonight.

You SOB's! I love you! 😊😊😊
Haha! Resistance is futile. But I'm glad you got Art Pepper because I suspect you're going to enjoy it quite a bit.

Maybe it was just Newbury comics, but I thought so much stuff was wildly overpriced this year. Seemed like nearly every 2LP was $50+

Yup. Used to be I could expect a Steve Earle 7" to go for 11-13 Canadian doll hairs but todays was 17.99. 32-38.99 on most single LPs and $42.99+ for the doubles.

I kinda would've liked the Coolio but not at $54.99!! Especially because Fuck Tommy Boy.

Back