RECORD STORE DAY 2022 - Those of us who can't make it and hoping for...

Looking for Mingus, Pepper, and Evan’s if anyones got a good spot!

Looking for Mingus, Pepper, and Evan’s if anyones got a good spot!

here are Evans

Last edited:
Good records is up and has that Jazz Dispensary.

@oldschoolkirby

Wow, lot''s of stuff left. Sadly no Sara Bareilles. They do have Joss Stone though if anyone is still looking for that.

@Benhawaii

What are thoughts on Mingus Lost Album?
Giving it a quick listen. Sound quality is really solid. It was professionally recorded and the pressing is nice and flat and centered. Pressed at RTI and has their poly inners. Trifold jacket is pretty nice and has some cool photos and a booklet with a bunch of interviews.

Grabbed one. Forgot the default is pickup (again). They fixed this for me b4 i think.

RSD 2022 April is now 100% complete. A # of things left behind but found way to many. Took the Ramones box out of cart with so many others covered. That one hurt a bit. :). And never even got down to Nick Cave, Pixes, Lou Reed titles, or Joan Jett. Much better luck this yr.

Just wanted to drop a line and say how much I appreciate seeing all you folks going out of your way for others. The level of community care here at N&G is a welcome surprise. Not gonna get gushy or anything, but you guys deserve a special thanks for making RSD that much better for the rest of us.

Seriously, THANK YOU!
Needles and Grooves is the best. Good people for sure.

Pepper Art from Denmark (from Reddit's post)
cheap shipping

Back