RECORD STORE DAY 2022 - Those of us who can't make it and hoping for...

Bull Moose is live with some tougher items including Jazz Dispensary, Ramones, etc.

I rounded my RSD out with Tegan and Sara which I regrrtted passing on a bit
Could not get my credit card to go through with them for some reason. Went ahead and took the hit on shipping with plaid room to grab Modern Lovers 88.

Could not get my credit card to go through with them for some reason. Went ahead and took the hit on shipping with plaid room to grab Modern Lovers 88.

Worth it for the well packed shipping box. Less chance of dinged corners or splits.

Just wanted to drop a line and say how much I appreciate seeing all you folks going out of your way for others. The level of community care here at N&G is a welcome surprise. Not gonna get gushy or anything, but you guys deserve a special thanks for making RSD that much better for the rest of us.

Seriously, THANK YOU!

On my und for Sara Bareilles I found a few stores that still had Joss Stone. Want me to loop back through and see if I can find it again for you?
I appreciate it, but I think I'll hold off for now. I probably shouldn't spend any more cause two turned into like ten already, haha

Back