RECORD STORE DAY 2022 - Those of us who can't make it and hoping for...

My local had one copy of Kittie, which was on my list and I lucked out with it. I just called them and asked if they had anymore for you @eatdogs. If I see it anywhere online for reasonable I'll let you know.

Lucked into my copy because one of our locals randomly mixed this years RSD with their normal ones. Weird way of doing things.

As of an hour ago this is what my local still had in stock per their insta…

…I can swing by and try to pick up a few things for folks if you see anything on here that you guys need. @CrazyDiamond84 and/or @Twentytwo it looked like they still had a copy of Commander Venus if ya want me to grab one. Looks like the have a healthy number of Art Pepper left too. Just let me know and I can swing back by.

…I can swing by and try to pick up a few things for folks if you see anything on here that you guys need. @CrazyDiamond84 and/or @Twentytwo it looked like they still had a copy of Commander Venus if ya want me to grab one. Looks like the have a healthy number of Art Pepper left too. Just let me know and I can swing back by.

Can I get a Gambino if they still have it when you get there?

Can you grab an AIC for me?

Back