RECORD STORE DAY 2022 - Those of us who can't make it and hoping for...

I am going to a funeral tomorrow morning so not sure how much I will be able to be on my phone. the only thing I'm looking for is Frankie and the Witch Fingers self-titled.

if anyone's able to find one I'll certainly Pay-Pal/Venmo some point tomorrow..

but ultimately I'm hoping it'll stick around enough to order online end of the day/tomorrow morning

Screenshot_20220422-174547.png

I completely let RSD fall off the radar this year, not the end of the world, but, if anyone comes across a copy of any of these I'd appreciate the help. Outside of the fact my locals aren't very local or stock much, I'll be taking my daughter and niece in to get their nails done for prom tomorrow, lol

Joan Jett and the Blackhearts - Acoustic
1650675661376.png

The Cranberries - Remembering Dolores
1650675785355.png

Middle Kids - Drivers License 7"
1650675926436.png

Don't go out of your way, but hit me up if you can help and I'll get you paid.

Thanks again :)

In the slim hopes someone manages to stumble across:

Opeth - My Arms, Your Hearse

I can Venmo, PayPal, Google Pay, check, money order..first born.. whatever works.

I think this will be a popular one around here, but if anyone grabs an extra, please hit me up after you ring @AnthonyI's bell!:D (Your daughter and niece should be very happy you have your priorities straight!)

View attachment 136613
Mike at the In Grove in AZ has a ridiculous amount of these. I bet he has some left over Sunday at 8am on the website. Just heads up.

The Swift release is so absurd at this point. I feel really bad that this is gonna be a lot of people's first RSD experience, seeing someone snap it up to flip immediately. Normally I'd try and snag one for someone who wanted it but it just feels gross now

@AnthonyI Is that Middle Kids regional? I haven't seen it but I'm now intrigued. (Edit: oh it's Aussie... Guess YT will have to do for me)

Last edited:
The Swift release is so absurd at this point. I feel really bad that this is gonna be a lot of people's first RSD experience, seeing someone snap it up to flip immediately. Normally I'd try and snag one for someone who wanted it but it just feels gross now

@AnthonyI Is that Middle Kids regional? I haven't seen it but I'm now intrigued. (Edit: oh it's Aussie... Guess YT will have to do for me)
A few years ago Taylor dropped colored vinyl versions of Red and 1989 - I grabbed Red but thought I already have 1989'on black, no reason to double up. Now each of those are asking crazy money on discogs.

A few years ago Taylor dropped colored vinyl versions of Red and 1989 - I grabbed Red but thought I already have 1989'on black, no reason to double up. Now each of those are asking crazy money on discogs.

That and the strong market for her past singles are definitely driving this, just a bummer that it's this way.

One of the main reasons RSD is just falling from grace for me year after year and why I've asked that nobody go out of their way to help me out. It's getting ridiculous.
View attachment 136619
Fuck this bullshit. My local is doing a raffle for their copies. I am gonna sign up and if I win I will rather sell it to one of the middle aged men swiftees that frequent this site for cost, PIF it or give it to my 9 year old niece.

One of the main reasons RSD is just falling from grace for me year after year and why I've asked that nobody go out of their way to help me out. It's getting ridiculous.

View attachment 136619
And given how popular Taylor S is and how cheap 7” recs have to be to stamp out they should have made this the easiest rec to find. Almost like a goodie bag stuffer. The false scarcity just gets old.

Fuck this bullshit. My local is doing a raffle for their copies. I am gonna sign up and if I win I will rather sell it to one of the middle aged men swiftees that frequent this site for cost, PIF it or give it to my 9 year old niece.
As a middle aged male Swiftie who visits this site I should be offended but just feel like I've finally been seen.

Back