RECORD STORE DAY 2022 - Those of us who can't make it and hoping for...

Benhawaii

Figured I'd post a thread for those of us looking to indulge and not being able to make it. I work Saturdays so I'm at the mercy of the next day's scraps. I'll go first and maybe some of you kind forum folks will keep an eye out for these titles if you see them!

Brand New Heavies - Heavy Rhyme Experience

Jazz Dispensary - Super Skunk

Big Night - OST

L'imperatrice - Vanilla Fraise

Aloha!

My intention is to be out and about on this one, so I will do my best to help fill in some gaps for folks (at least if I go out later). With that said, I am going to ask for community help in advance on my top priority as I genuinely think this will be a tougher get than some of the talking heads are assuming

Sara Bareilles - Little Voice

There are also two other lower print run items that may be more regional I have interest in. Haven’t seen these much or at all in the videos

Camera Obscura - Making Money (I may have a connection on this and my locals are suggesting they may have it too

Various Artists - Portraits of Her (I'll take a chance on it)

Attachments

• 1646849709328.png
    1646849709328.png
    316 KB · Views: 439
  • 1646849818179.png
    1646849818179.png
    277.2 KB · Views: 279
  • 1650156313432.png
    1650156313432.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 138
Last edited:
Just to let everyone know, Sweet Relief has been added to the June drop! I really want this.

damn. well heres hope i can still get my hands on a few on the wish list before secondary sellers snap it up and mark the f*ck out of it.

Figured I'd post a thread for those of us looking to indulge and not being able to make it. I work Saturdays so I'm at the mercy of the next day's scraps. I'll go first and maybe some of you kind forum folks will keep an eye out for these titles if you see them!

Brand New Heavies - Heavy Rhyme Experience

Jazz Dispensary - Super Skunk

Big Night - OST

L'imperatrice - Vanilla Fraise

Aloha!
Check your PMs

My intention is to be out and about on this one, so I will do my best to help fill in some gaps for folks (at least if I go out later). With that said, I am going to ask for community help in advance on my top priority as I genuinely think this will be a tougher get than some of the talking heads are assuming

Sara Bareilles - Little Voice

View attachment 131623

There are also two other lower print run items that may be more regional I have interest in. Haven’t seen these much or at all in the videos

Camera Obscura - Making Money

View attachment 131626

Various Artists - Portraits of Her

View attachment 135944
Check your PMs

I may try to get Angel Rat.
got an OP Nothingface a few years ago. Love that one!

I think for now I'm only looking for 3 1 thing.

Blue Velvet OST
Strange Behavior OST (Tangerine Dream)
May OST

No local stores for me, so I'll need assistance...or I'll pick them up online later.

I guess the Strange Behavior OST will be a club release, too - so I think I won't need that one....not sure about May as it's from Terror Vision as well.

It is. So just the one release so far. I really haven't looked at the list all that close, though.

Last edited:
Back