Record Store Day 2021

Life Aquatic and maybe How To Train Your agon

The and Aerosmith are “cool”, but nothing is jumping out at me.

F O R T H E L O V E O F A L L T H A T I S H O L Y..

WHY ARE THE DIO AND OZZY RELEASES PICTURE DISCS?! All that bottlenecking and the short supply of record materials as it is and you go and do more picture discs?

Absolutely nothing caught my eye as a "must-have." Maybe the Hendrix live thing but even then the pressing number on that is huge so it's one I will probably be able to get cheap on discogs later. Nothing else jumped out at me. I'm sure the Spoon thing is exciting for fans of Spoon tho

I’ve always preferred Forks.

Absolutely nothing caught my eye as a "must-have." Maybe the Hendrix live thing but even then the pressing number on that is huge so it's one I will probably be able to get cheap on discogs later. Nothing else jumped out at me. I'm sure the Spoon thing is exciting for fans of Spoon tho

I'm just wondering if Spoon is a single of their long awaited album. It has hardly any information listed

Damn, can't believe the Stubbs soundtrack is actually getting a release! Not a huge video game guy but that was actually my most wanted for years, tons of nostalgia with that one and just a fun, easy listen. That instantly becomes one of two must haves along with Life Aquatic. Then The Grouch probably even though his recent $100 album with eligh kind of turned me off of him currently so I might just see if I can grab a copy for cheaper after the smoke clears.

I'll likely grab RZA as well but I hate seeing Get On Down getting so many albums I want the last few years especially since I don't trust them at all to do them right. The other stuff i'm looking at either has huge pressing numbers or is a RSD First so no huge rush.

My only absolute must is Isbell. And with those pressing numbers I should be able to grab that online no issues. Honestly, exactly what I was hoping for, this past RSD1 really burned me out of the whole thing.

I love how it doesn’t even say what it is just a spoon 7”
That is probably the only thing on my "must have" list and I don't even know what it is! Might be the first single from their rumored soon to be released new album, probably something els. No clue, but I want it.

Very weak list and unless there are a lot of additions, I may take my chances and just show up late in the day or on Saturday for leftovers.

That is probably the only thing on my "must have" list and I don't even know what it is! Might be the first single from their rumored soon to be released new album, probably something els. No clue, but I want it.

Very weak list and unless there are a lot of additions, I may take my chances and just show up late in the day or on Saturday for leftovers.
the wrens, maybe life aquatic and that. There’s not much for me. I’ll easily be able to dwindle down. I have a Disney trip 2 months later so spending is going to be minimal.

Back