Record Store Day 2021

threesunrises

I love how it doesn’t even say what it is just a spoon 7”
That is probably the only thing on my "must have" list and I don't even know what it is! Might be the first single from their rumored soon to be released new album, probably something els. No clue, but I want it.

Very weak list and unless there are a lot of additions, I may take my chances and just show up late in the day or on Saturday for leftovers.

Piratenovelist

That is probably the only thing on my "must have" list and I don't even know what it is! Might be the first single from their rumored soon to be released new album, probably something els. No clue, but I want it.

Very weak list and unless there are a lot of additions, I may take my chances and just show up late in the day or on Saturday for leftovers.
the wrens, maybe life aquatic and that. There’s not much for me. I’ll easily be able to dwindle down. I have a Disney trip 2 months later so spending is going to be minimal.

RHANDMJ

RSD BF is targeted at a completely different demographic than the main day. BF is to get Christmas buyers into record stores more than hardcore vinyl people. There are always a few nuggets for the hardcore, but not a lot.