Record Store Day 2021

lonestarlahr

Surprised Beleza Tropical (Brazil Classics, Vol. 1) is getting another press considering they did the 3LP box of every volume for RSD not too long ago. Interesting that they're splitting it out to a 2LP, too. The last remaster sounded solid as a 1LP.

gaporter

Absolutely nothing caught my eye as a "must-have." Maybe the Hendrix live thing but even then the pressing number on that is huge so it's one I will probably be able to get cheap on discogs later. Nothing else jumped out at me. I'm sure the Spoon thing is exciting for fans of Spoon tho

Piratenovelist

Absolutely nothing caught my eye as a "must-have." Maybe the Hendrix live thing but even then the pressing number on that is huge so it's one I will probably be able to get cheap on discogs later. Nothing else jumped out at me. I'm sure the Spoon thing is exciting for fans of Spoon tho
I love how it doesn’t even say what it is just a spoon 7”

zdkaiser

So there is some Bill Evans on the list! I love that album, and that looks like it'll sound amazing based on the details. I might grab a copy if it makes it to the US, though, I do already own a Japanese pressing and the CD.

@MikeH , not sure if you own this album yet.

Piratenovelist

Life Aquatic and maybe How To Train Your agon

The and Aerosmith are “cool”, but nothing is jumping out at me.

F O R T H E L O V E O F A L L T H A T I S H O L Y..

WHY ARE THE DIO AND OZZY RELEASES PICTURE DISCS?! All that bottlenecking and the short supply of record materials as it is and you go and do more picture discs?

Bohnjaggs

I'm just wondering if Spoon is a single of their long awaited album. It has hardly any information listed

hype

Damn, can't believe the Stubbs soundtrack is actually getting a release! Not a huge video game guy but that was actually my most wanted for years, tons of nostalgia with that one and just a fun, easy listen. That instantly becomes one of two must haves along with Life Aquatic. Then The Grouch probably even though his recent $100 album with eligh kind of turned me off of him currently so I might just see if I can grab a copy for cheaper after the smoke clears.

I'll likely grab RZA as well but I hate seeing Get On Down getting so many albums I want the last few years especially since I don't trust them at all to do them right. The other stuff i'm looking at either has huge pressing numbers or is a RSD First so no huge rush.

wynn72

My only absolute must is Isbell. And with those pressing numbers I should be able to grab that online no issues. Honestly, exactly what I was hoping for, this past RSD1 really burned me out of the whole thing.