Record Store Day 2021

Stopped by my local at lunch. It was pretty dead by the time I got there. Plenty of stuff still in stock. Had the "just get one record" internal discussion with myself driving over and this is what I ended up with. :oops:

GetAttachmentThumbnail
The image isnt coming through on my end.

I swung by my local ~12:30p and they were normal busy and had plenty of RSDBF titles in stock (e.g., bunch of Aquatic, Wrens, U2, Motorhead, even 4 or 5 of the Charlie Parker box). I got 5 I wanted - All Them Witches, Broken Social Scene, Rob Dickinson, Dusty Springfield, Wrens

The only one I still want to track down is Tammi Terrell, but I'm not getting up at 5a when the online sales begin. If it happens, it happens.

Spinning the Isbell now and it’s a must grab if you have even moderate interest in Isbell and/or the songs. Solid, quality packaging, my pressing is great, the songs really play well and the guitar / strings jump out of the speaker.

Agreed. Most store pics I saw had copies at end of day. Keep an eye on the usuals (Bull Moose, Newbury, Luna, Plaid Room, etc) tomorrow
Luna posted screen shots on FB, quite a few of the wanted ones are there… wrens, nonphixion, etc.

Also here

Last edited:
Went to Discogs for Life Aquatic and Inseminoid.

Neither looked to be marked up all that much. I'd rather just do it now than be online all morning hopping from one online store to another and miss out anyway.

Last edited:
Back