Record Store Day 2021

Can anyone comment on how Life Aquatic sounds? Wasn’t going to go out but that’s the only one I’m remotely interested in. Might just wait and see if I can get it online for retail.
91396FA8-3D1B-4B47-9F6A-09EEE9DA7C8A.jpeg
Sounds good to my ears. I am happy with it. Not audiophile but good enough. Happy to have it sit next to my Darjeeling Ltd. RSD pressing from a few years back. Also cool to have the Seu Jorge Bowie covers on vinyl.

Last edited:
Nice! Was intrigued by the Little Feat set. Might grab it if it shows up online/gets good reviews, which I think it will.
Yeah, it piqued my interest so I read up on it and downloaded a copy last night. I don’t own any Little Feat on wax and I’ve heard they were more of a killer live act anyhow plus this was when they were at the height of their career and it includes a quite a few of their best songs. Then when I showed up at my local today it felt like kismet as they were spinning it when I walked in and it sounds great. So I jumped on it as well.

Can anyone comment on how Life Aquatic sounds? Wasn’t going to go out but that’s the only one I’m remotely interested in. Might just wait and see if I can get it online for retail.
My copy has some noise/static on B1, but it goes away after 20 secs. I'm gonna clean it again. Otherwise it sounds pretty good. Records are flat, which seems like a luxury these days.
View attachment 119078
Sounds good to my ears. I am happy with it. Not audiophile but good enough. Happy to have it sit next to my Darjeeling Ltd. RSD pressing from a few years back. Also cool to have the Seu Jorge Bowie covers on vinyl.
I'll admit, I save some of your photos because I miss that glass. :)

Went out for coffee with Mrs Milk and the pup this morning and stopped by my favorite store about 9. He opens at 7 and by 9 I was one of two people in there. Grabbed Isbell and that Chris Isaak on a whim along with a discounted Deja Vu alternates. He had tons of the popular titles left

My copy has some noise/static on B1, but it goes away after 20 secs. I'm gonna clean it again. Otherwise it sounds pretty good. Records are flat, which seems like a luxury these days.

I'll admit, I save some of your photos because I miss that glass. :)
Yeah, I always try to leave the blinds open when taking a photo because of it. I appreciate your PIFsgivng kindness. I bet whoever wins your Daft Punk/ RTJs glass this year will love em too.

Went out for coffee with Mrs Milk and the pup this morning and stopped by my favorite store about 9. He opens at 7 and by 9 I was one of two people in there. Grabbed Isbell and that Chris Isaak on a whim along with a discounted Deja Vu alternates. He had tons of the popular titles left
Yeah, mine was busy like a weekend, not RSD busy. I showed up around 10, they still had plenty of each title from what I could tell.

If there is still need after the online drops I can pop in and search too. Most of the high demand items are still around...

Back