Record Store Day 2021

Probably a long shot but if anyone sees a copy of that bluey pic disc for close to retail please let me know. I didn’t know about it until @Thackeraye mentioned it.
Don’t know if it’s an Australian only release. I only heard about it when I got here. Don’t know enough about the record stores here to do a proper search.

For anyone that's up and wants the Willie Nelson live show there is one on Discogs right now for a decent $35 I just saw randomly..
@Biscuit mentioned wanting it yesterday at least.

Good looking out $35 is just a smidge above retail allowance I think so really good given how hard a find it's been.

@Biscuit mentioned wanting it yesterday at least.

Good looking out $35 is just a smidge above retail allowance I think so really good given how hard a find it's been.
Thanks @hype I just missed it apparently while driving to work but I very much appreciate the tip.

Last edited:
Heads up to you European folk, it looks like shipments of the RSD Bill Evans - Behind The Dikes (Resonance Records) release have arrived at distributors.

Zev Feldman got me in contact with one of their distributors and they sent me a copy direct from the JazzMessengers warehouse (along with a free tote bag which was nice). Crazily it took less than 24 hours to get to me as well!!

Heads up to you European folk, it looks like shipments of the RSD Bill Evans - Behind The Dikes (Resonance Records) release have arrived at distributors.

Zev Feldman got me in contact with one of their distributors and they sent me a copy direct from the JazzMessengers warehouse (along with a free tote bag which was nice). Crazily it took less than 24 hours to get to me as well!!

And ordered. I very much doubt I'll get it in 24 hours though. Hope it sounds good?

Last edited:
For the people that have been waiting for The Life Aquatic Soundtrack, it looks like it has been given a Black Friday RSD Release now on "Cerulean Blue Vinyl". I haven't heard anything official but it's up on Zia and Amoeba with a 11/26/2021 release date.

For the people that have been waiting for The Life Aquatic Soundtrack, it looks like it has been given a Black Friday RSD Release now on "Cerulean Blue Vinyl". I haven't heard anything official but it's up on Zia and Amoeba with a 11/26/2021 release date.

I fucking need this. Well, really - I just want the Seu Jorge stuff. But this is my favorite Wes Anderson flick too

Back