Record Store Day 2021

Barney Wilen- La Note Bleue
The Cure- Wild Mood Swings
Fear- The Record
Bobby Gentry- Windows of the World
The Heartbreakers- LAMF
Fela- Open and Close
Wailing Souls- Wailing

Looks like it shouldn't be too hard to get, but that Fela record was part of the June drops

Only 3 on my list for July, and really only the Evans is a priority

All Them Witches - Live on the Internet
Allman Brothers - Final Note
Bill Evans - Behind the Dikes

Looks like it shouldn't be too hard to get, but that Fela record was part of the June drops

Only 3 on my list for July, and really only the Evans is a priority

All Them Witches - Live on the Internet
Allman Brothers - Final Note
Bill Evans - Behind the Dikes
Oh yeah that’s right! It was pretty low on my list anyways. Anyone pick that Fela up?

For a moment I forgot about all the picture disc releases and I had a fleeting "OMG WILD MOOD SWINGS IS GETTING RELEASED?!" moment of joy and then, suddenly, I remembered how much I loathe those blasted things.
Yep it’s a mystery why he throws out The Cure albums on picture discs. Not sure if I’m going to get it or not because I hate picture discs too.

Me'Shell NdegéOcello - Peace Beyond Passion
This has been biggest win so far -- I've still not received my shipment from Plaid (with Blues, Mulatu, Soul Slabs) but this is a really well done package, great sounds and the color (which was a surprise) came out terrific. Just great all around.

Anyone seen that Earthgang listed at any stores for July? My local doesn’t have it listed as a title they’re expecting, which is weird, because they usually get all the hip hop titles.

This has been biggest win so far -- I've still not received my shipment from Plaid (with Blues, Mulatu, Soul Slabs) but this is a really well done package, great sounds and the color (which was a surprise) came out terrific. Just great all around.
My Plaid shipment just got delivered like 5 minutes ago. The box was beat to shit. Makes me glad they usually package so carefully cause the records were thankfully fine.

Yep it’s a mystery why he throws out The Cure albums on picture discs. Not sure if I’m going to get it or not because I hate picture discs too.
Oddly enough the Cure picture discs sound decent. I have 2 of them now just because. However they always end up pressing standard black anyway which are the same masters etc.

This Lemonheads RSD release

is available here

I paid $15, it's now up to $19 for some reason. On eBay it's $33 and up.

Lick is $14.75

Oddly enough the Cure picture discs sound decent. I have 2 of them now just because. However they always end up pressing standard black anyway which are the same masters etc.
would you know how long that usually takes? because I remember the mixed up pic disc release was then released on black pretty quickly after RSD that year, but i'm still waiting on bloodflowers to have a regular non-pic press.

This Lemonheads RSD release

is available here

I paid $15, it's now up to $19 for some reason. On eBay it's $33 and up.

Lick is $14.75
I ordered these a couple weeks ago but no tracking info yet, have you received them?

Back