Record Store Day 2021

Any info on the ATW?
Looks like it got bumped from RSD and now has a 09/24 release. It's available to pre-order on Rough Trade UK

I seen someone say they actually spoke to Rough Trade and confirmed it but then that link also says it's a 5 color variant while the RSD version is supposed to be a 6 color variant.. So, i'm not sure if that's just an error or if there's now two releases. It's hard asf to keep track of the updates on these kind of releases. I'm hoping there's 2 though and that would make it that much easier to get.

I haven't seen no US stores with the 09/24 one yet though.

Last edited:
There is nothing I want on the July list as it currently stands. Let’s see if that feeling continues on into next weekend.

I wanted the JGB and Life Aquatic, which don't appear to be happening. I still don't have a copy of Mr Hood, so I'll grab that. I need the Harold & Maude and might grab Eternal Sunshine. I'm mostly about the soundtracks, this time, I guess.

There is nothing I want on the July list as it currently stands. Let’s see if that feeling continues on into next weekend.
I'm feeling that way increasingly too. The only one left I lean towards really wanting is the Ultravox. I'm on the fence with the Slightly Stoopid, but will probably pass cause of the cost it's not a must have for me.

I'm feeling that way increasingly too. The only one left I lean towards really wanting is the Ultravox. I'm on the fence with the Slightly Stoopid, but will probably pass cause of the cost it's not a must have for me.
The Ultravox is interesting but for me I wouldn’t spin it enough to warrant cost and effort to pick it up. I have the original cut which is what I would grab off the shelf when I wanna spin Vienna 99% of the time.

I just noticed Beverly Glenn-Copeland's At Last! EP on the UK list for next weekend and got excited.
Then I looked up pricing and got far less excited.

Have to work this go around but this is what I’m looking for

View attachment 103353

Hey all!

I'll be traveling during this drop 2. The only thing I really want is the KMD - Mr. Hood release. If anyone is willing to pick one up for me, I'll gladly cover shipping + tip. LMK. Thanks!
Crossposting to keep the Want thread clean, but oh man this album is fucking awesome! I'm so mad and yet so happy that I've been ignorant of KMD up till now. Ty both!

Nice! I’m hoping someone grabs me one in the wild, or I’ll track one down. Not overly concerned here as I think the price tag will scare some off. (I am assuming $50 for the 4XLP)

I saw it listed at $69.99 on one or two sites a few days ago when I was doing another look through the list. I'm thinking the same thing though and I wouldn't be surprised to see copies at the $50ish range on Discogs a day or two after. Such a great show though, I just re-watched it.

Anyone know for certain if Black Sabbath - Master Of Reality LP in Slim Box + poster + coloured vinyl is a UK only drop? I saw it last month as well but seen it again for this drop and was hoping it was coming to the US as well but it doesn't look good as I can't find any store in the US listing it.

Back