Record Store Day 2021

I have an OG and agreed, this PD is atrocious looking... but, as a semi-completist I have to buy it. I don't think I've even spun any of the most recent U2 RSD reissue releases other than Boy which sounds phenomenally great.
U2 are getting very haphazard with these Rsd releases , loved the Boy and 11 o clock tick tock ..and now a stupid picture disc , and an ugly one , but 3 versions of Fire , a rather crap single to start with , and all previously released , I was hoping we might get some unreleased live stuff ... why rerelease your worst single (until the dreaded Boots) ..surely Gloria is a better choice

Black Sabbath “Master of Reality” album (comes in a replica of original box)

Just the Sisters of Mercy BBC sessions in July
Wow, that Sabbath looks beautiful! I'd love to get it.
Hopefully the Sisters isn't stupid expensive, I saw someone say 50 GBP for that one!

U2 are getting very haphazard with these Rsd releases , loved the Boy and 11 o clock tick tock ..and now a stupid picture disc , and an ugly one , but 3 versions of Fire , a rather crap single to start with , and all previously released , I was hoping we might get some unreleased live stuff ... why rerelease your worst single (until the dreaded Boots) ..surely Gloria is a better choice
U2 are in the ' milk it until the well runs dry, then scrape the shit off the wall and milk it again' phase of their career.

That's a great price on a double LP! Thanks guys!

If anyone is out in the wild and manages to see one please pick it up for me 🙏 RSD won't be online this year right?
Leftovers are always online and I think they are still going to need to think about what shops are comfortable with.

Is there anything special about the Rolling Stones release? Banquet have it listed at £73.99 but it just looks like 2LP.
It’s going to be on yellow vinyl with a couple fancy lithographs thrown in (at least for the US, release - I’d assume they’re the same version)

This is on my list as well, but I'm fully expecting it to be a compilation of the three EPs he released in 2019 and 2020 plus two or three new songs.

Or the leftover oasis demos he found and had supposedly been recording. I think he’s just started writing his next one in studio over the last couple of months.

How did I miss this one???

Back