Record cleaning - what's your method?

Oh, I use lint rollers on clothing, but records? Seems like some of the adhesive would transfer to the record, wouldn't it?
That's my fear but reading further it looks like it's just silicon so no r we adhesive. I use an Onzow on my stylus so I guess it's really no different.

That's my fear but reading further it looks like it's just silicon so no r we adhesive. I use an Onzow on my stylus so I guess it's really no different.
Maybe not

Maybe not
😧

Anyone here got experience with the Okki Nokki One? Tempted to gift myself an Okki Nokki One and some Chisto fluid after the issues I had with a VC-E....

Means I'm gonna have to wait a couple months to play records again, that's the main issue haha, but the humminguru does look good
Subscribe to their newsletter, if you haven't already, so you get updates as to when units are back in stock. Once you place your order, I would guess you'll receive it within two weeks.

Subscribe to their newsletter, if you haven't already, so you get updates as to when units are back in stock. Once you place your order, I would guess you'll receive it within two weeks.
I've tried looking for this newsletter - do you happen to have a link?

I've tried looking for this newsletter - do you happen to have a link?
Scroll all the way to the bottom

Scroll all the way to the bottom
Appreciated.

Think the VC S2 might not have survived the trip. Tried it for the first time in 6 months and all this brown dust blew out the exhaust port. It’s either rust or dirt that was sitting in the bottom of the tank, but it gave me a bit of a shock! It seems to be running clean now, but I don’t know if I trust it. Might have to look at a Humminguru…

97697FE3-1BD5-4934-8A76-0239A253E129.jpeg

Think the VC S2 might not have survived the trip. Tried it for the first time in 6 months and all this brown dust blew out the exhaust port. It’s either rust or dirt that was sitting in the bottom of the tank, but it gave me a bit of a shock! It seems to be running clean now, but I don’t know if I trust it. Might have to look at a Humminguru…

View attachment 126702

Try pouring some white vinegar in the tank and let it sit for 30 minutes or so and then drain. I like to do that to my VPI once a month to get any gunk out.

Back