Record cleaning - what's your method?

Hey UK/Euro record cleaners, If I am reading this post correctly, @The Denmarkian Wonder was able to order Chisto concentrate from HighEnd in California, shipped FREE to Denmark. I ordered from there with no issues, shipped safely in a box, albeit domestically.
I was and the order (4 bottles in total) landed in customs yesterday so i should have them by the end of next week.

it was too good to be true :(

Hi Andew,

I'm sorry to inform you that we currently can't ship this product overseas. During the pandemic we only can use DHL Express for shipments to Europe and the costs for this package are too high. I'm send you a refund shortly. Sorry!

Lame. I got a shipping confirmation for my order a few hours after placing it and they used USPS First Class International. I wonder if it might be a UK thing as i think Amazon.com doesn't ship to the UK either.

I don't know what the shipping cost is but their website has it for €49.99:

You could also check dealers and see if anyone has a better deal then Analogue Seduction:

I was and the order (4 bottles in total) landed in customs yesterday so i should have them by the end of next week.

Lame. I got a shipping confirmation for my order a few hours after placing it and they used USPS First Class International. I wonder if it might be a UK thing as i think Amazon.com doesn't ship to the UK either.

I don't know what the shipping cost is but their website has it for €49.99:

You could also check dealers and see if anyone has a better deal then Analogue Seduction:

Sometimes it depends on the person processing the order, someone may have had an issue. I expect if they have sent it to Denmark they can send it to the UK. If the issue is due to Covid it's likely a changing situation from week to week

Got my order of four total bottles from High-End Electronics. Box and bottle differs from the one i got from Analogue Seduction. I'm guessing they are an earlier production? Text is pretty much the same except the High-End ones say "mix with 1 gallon" while the other says "mix with 0.9 liter" which is pretty close, i guess haha

IMG_3748.jpeg

Got my order of four total bottles from High-End Electronics. Box and bottle differs from the one i got from Analogue Seduction. I'm guessing they are an earlier production? Text is pretty much the same except the High-End ones say "mix with 1 gallon" while the other says "mix with 0.9 liter" which is pretty close, i guess haha

View attachment 73543
I got the yellow boxes on my order...

I got the yellow boxes on my order...
Yeah I just got my order, two yellow boxes with clear bottles, and then just two identical clear bottles but no boxes. Hopefully they aren't just full of water hahaha..... or peroxide.

Yeah I just got my order, two yellow boxes with clear bottles, and then just two identical clear bottles but no boxes. Hopefully they aren't just full of water hahaha..... or peroxide.
Are you going to make up a batch and see what you think?

Are you going to make up a batch and see what you think?
Well my issue right now is, I don't have a one gallon glass jug. And I also don't have record bushes that haven't been used with other liquids. So I'm not sure I can get started just yet.

Spray it in your hair. If nothing happens you’re grand. If something happens then blondes have more fun and at least it’s not on your records...

Well my issue right now is, I don't have a one gallon glass jug. And I also don't have record bushes that haven't been used with other liquids. So I'm not sure I can get started just yet.

It'll be fine! Not like mixing cleaning chemicles is dangerouse. Just wear your mask

Back