Recommend Me an Album from 2019

"Dry Off" is rawk song of the year

I was researching shows to go to one night a few weeks ago and this band came up. Loved the album and planned to go but something came up and I promptly forget about them. Thanks for the reminder! This album rips.

• Wow
Reactions: oak
Dang, there is so much new music. I listen all day at work, and most of the time away from work. Still can't get to it all!
I’ve given up trying to even listen to everything mentioned here. Someone has to be super passionate about the rec or one of the about fifty people here I trust implicitly for me to check it out.

I know this is 2018 related - but my Grantland-inspired, hyperlink rabbit-hole of a blog piece on my 50 favorite albums of last year is finally ready.

Pop culture musings, politics, a hand crafted drinking game, vegan jokes and the inevitable Spotify playlist can be found within.
(Please, please share if you enjoy. I poured a lot of energy into this).

https://www.iamcaseyiedit.com/music-reviews

This just dropped today, these guys are one of my favs psych rock groups doing it rn, out of Australia again. If you like this definitely go back and give their last album Honey Bones a listen. This music is just so chill it’s hard to not like it

The animated spinning cat vinyl is a trip. Look it up.

Back