Pre-Order Thread

Amboy_Splatter_LP.png

1705689790142.png

Holy shit...it's finally happening.

EDIT: Kind of a personal grail of mine. I bought this cassette on a school field trip to Montreal and listened to it on repeat the entire way home, and weeks on end afterwards.
Mine is a 2010 MOV reissue. It amazes me that it's as valuable as it is. My daughter will be happy. I bought her the limited edition Dirt box, and she will def want this.

Mine is a 2010 MOV reissue. It amazes me that it's as valuable as it is. My daughter will be happy. I bought her the limited edition Dirt box, and she will def want this.
I walked into my record store as he was pricing a pile of records a few years ago and on top was the MOV Jar Of Flies/Sap. I asked how much he wanted for it and he said "I don't know $30?". It's not safe and sound in my collection.

I walked into my record store as he was pricing a pile of records a few years ago and on top was the MOV Jar Of Flies/Sap. I asked how much he wanted for it and he said "I don't know $30?". It's not safe and sound in my collection.
I received my copy of JoF/Sap in a secret santa vinyl exchange maybe 10 years ago. I recall buying my MOV Dirt at an HMV in Montreal shortly before then. I had to have the Dirt box set and I'm pretty certain, if they do it for JoF, I will own that as well.

AIC were my fave Seattle band back in the day. Husband was more into Soundgarden. Of course, we've seen PJ the most times!

The soundtrack to my favorite movie of 2023 is coming soon!

Back