Pre-Order Thread

It's a duet with MJ Lenderman. Maybe you don't dig his voice? For me, it only adds to the enjoyment, and anticipation of the album. I pre-ordered the Seasick version, which I expect will sell out relatively soon.
If I get it I really don't care what variant I get except for the clear one. I don't hate the song but I don't like it enough to feel like I need to rush out and buy the album.

RFC269lp-vinylspread.jpg

You all are doing a great job of creating fomo for Waxahatchee
Here, I’ll help you a bit more…. I’ve said this before and I’m sure I’ll say again, for my money, best songwriter of her generation.
Just to add to the "help", it looks as though the Seasick exclusive is on track to sell out within the hour...

I know variants of her earlier releases seem to hang around at discounted prices, but the approach on St. Cloud introduced her to a much broader audience and the attention this album is already getting will only ramp up that trajectory.

Yeah you're probably right, but I also expect the standard black will have a ton of copies and end up on sale

Yeah you're probably right, but I also expect the standard black will have a ton of copies and end up on sale
Do you think the colored variants will sell out quickly of her albums or do I need to order quickly if I want the vinyl. Aren't the st cloud colored variant somewhat expensive since I'm pretty sure they are mostly sold out by now.

A bit of the backstory from Katie...

Back