Pre-Order Thread

ec5a65e3285c2e29db29b59d8d25503d484baff7_899db73a789ec621c0a63a2b999970617f12aacc_medium_jpg

142919a2e202ce8648235ec884be59093c2d208a_61465deb4a14b413d11e2679f3dbd0a844676cc3_medium_jpg

There is another variant that I’m assuming is indie exclusive since it’s not up on polyvinyl

Attachments

• IMG_3845.jpeg
    IMG_3845.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 2
I think my 2024 buying strategy is to wait for sales after what happened at the end of last year. Waxahachie earlier albums always seems to be on sale so I'll wait
My strategy remains the same but with a much tighter budget. Aoife and Waxahatchee are two of my favorites, so they were ordered because I wants them.

And ordered.

So much for trying to take it easy on the vinyl orders this month. This is my 4th of the year so far.

Signed Print included here with 45RPM Black Deluxe.

And ordered.

So much for trying to take it easy on the vinyl orders this month. This is my 4th of the year so far.
I haven't purchased anything yet this year. My first purchase of the year will probably be the new Julia Holter album. I would like the waxahatchee album since I loved st cloud a lot but I don't if I like the lead single as much as anything from her last album. Since the secret sisters are announcing a album tomorrow and faye webster annouce one on thursday I'm waiting before I order anything.

I really want the new Waxahatchie album because I loved St Cloud a lot but I'd probably rather have the new Julia Holter album that was announced today more.

My strategy remains the same but with a much tighter budget. Aoife and Waxahatchee are two of my favorites, so they were ordered because I wants them.

Totally get it! I like her but she's not insta buy over waiting for a 50% off sale for me.

I haven't purchased anything yet this year. My first purchase of the year will probably be the new Julia Holter album. I would like the waxahatchee album since I loved st cloud a lot but I don't if I like the lead single as much as anything from her last album. Since the secret sisters are announcing a album tomorrow and faye webster annouce one on thursday I'm waiting before I order anything.
Hoping we get a Katie Pruitt new album announcement as well on Thursday, but I am just not sure if it is going to happen yet.

Totally get it! I like her but she's not insta buy over waiting for a 50% off sale for me.
I loved st cloud a lot and definitely would have bought it if I was collecting vinyl when it came out. I'd at least want to hear another single before I decide if I'm going to buy the album. I'm also considering getting Madi Diazs album from Grimey records because its signed but I decided to wait a little bit incase other albums get announced soon that I want more. It seems like most of the variants are at least $27 before shipping for a single lp which is a lot. There is a chance that I might preorder it but I haven't made up my mind yet. When I heard she was releasing a new album I thought it was going to be a must buy for me but julia holter also announced her upcoming album today as well and I like the song she released more than the one that Waxahatchee released today.

Back