Pre-Order Thread

Yeah. That's why I said "at least." For those that would care, with something like this, it should basically be a guilt free investment. They only print what is ordered and it's limited to 2 copies, so you're not even swiping a copy someone else could buy. You don't order it and it doesn't exist. The more that are ordered, the more it supports the artist. If people didn't order additional copies and only ordered them to keep, then anyone who missed out, wouldn't have an opportunity to nab one later, mark up or not.

So... there's your rationalization. Scoop dem up! Play one and throw the other one on your shelf, then break it out in a couple years to help pay for little Lisa's braces

Damn that’s a good sell. I hope you are getting a %

Not quite to the pre-order stage yet but great news on the Boris front as they will have a new LP called LφVE & EVφL on Third Man Records in August and re-issues of Boris’s Akuma no Uta and Feedbacker are also forthcoming. Very excited!

Any other Boris collectors here? Next to Dinosaur Jr. And Melt Banana, possibly the loudest band I have ever heard live. You feel the sound waves smashing into you.

Not quite to the pre-order stage yet but great news on the Boris front as they will have a new LP called LφVE & EVφL on Third Man Records in August and re-issues of Boris’s Akuma no Uta and Feedbacker are also forthcoming. Very excited!

Any other Boris collectors here? Next to Dinosaur Jr. And Melt Banana, possibly the loudest band I have ever heard live. You feel the sound waves smashing into you.

Oooooh.

Also, I'm glad to see a Melt Banana reference in here

Back