Pre-Order Thread

I love Melt Banana, glad to see someone else who knows them!

Yep.

Here's a related photo that I took in 2011

6212418675_31eeaf245f_b.jpg

Not quite to the pre-order stage yet but great news on the Boris front as they will have a new LP called LφVE & EVφL on Third Man Records in August and re-issues of Boris’s Akuma no Uta and Feedbacker are also forthcoming. Very excited!

Any other Boris collectors here? Next to Dinosaur Jr. And Melt Banana, possibly the loudest band I have ever heard live. You feel the sound waves smashing into you.
Thank you for posting this.
So excited for the reissues - I've almost dropped $$$ on Feedbacker recently.
And I'm really hoping to see a vinyl pressing of Flood and Heavy Rocks finally.
Sadly I'm not so much into their last records, but these early records are easily one of the best post-metal albums.

A friend just sent this to me

I just noticed that they have the Death Grips - Government Plates novelty license plate from the RSD Black Friday release on their wall

Soooo funny, absolutely nails it :ROFLMAO:

Those two J Jazz comps look interesting. Tell us more?

They are part of the bbe (Barely Breaking Even) J Jazz series, essentially the first is a triple LP compilation of songs from rare/sought after japanese jazz albums. As part of the series they have released a handful of full album reissues, all of which have really interesting backstories (Tohru Aizawa Quartet - Tachibana is an album that a rich jazz guy made as a kind of business card. He heard the Quartet perform at a local jazz bar and hired them to make the album).

If anyone sees online listings for the indie exclusive screen printed Raconteurs album please tag me.

I still have mixed feelings about these clowns, at the moment, but they have it @JonnyH

Last edited:
Spice Girls - The Greatest Hits ~supposedly~ on some kind of multi-colored vinyl...

Spice Girls - The Greatest Hits ~supposedly~ on some kind of multi-colored vinyl...

Guessing you're already on that IGOR

I still have mixed feelings about these clowns, at the moment, but they have it @JonnyH

Thanks for lookin out! Who are the clowns PoS? We’re they RSD jerks?

Thanks for lookin out! Who are the clowns PoS? We’re they RSD jerks?

There were a couple of weird situations with them. They canceled some orders and relisted items at a markup. My copy of Fetti that arrived from them still had the $19.99 sticker on it, which is kind of shitty for a shop that was selling it for double. I also recently ordered something from them and they sent me an album with some shelfwear that had the cellophane half ripped off. It came in an outer mylar sleeve, so there's absolutely zero percent chance that they didn't put it in there that way and know about it.

There were a couple of weird situations with them. They canceled some orders and relisted items at a markup. My copy of Fetti that arrived from them still had the $19.99 sticker on it, which is kind of shitty for a shop that was selling it for double. I also recently ordered something from them and they sent me an album with some shelfwear that had the cellophane half ripped off. It came in an outer mylar sleeve, so there's absolutely zero percent chance that they didn't put it in there that way and know about it.
they f'd up and cancelled my RSD Fetti that @phramenma was nice enough to offer to me. so PoS in my eyes are a PoS.

Back