Pre-Order Thread

For fellow fans of Lala Lala this is exciting preorder news of the 2016 debut that will be getting its first pressing!

Last edited:
There's also an Australian exclusive of the new Sampa The Great available here, signed (same base colours as the other one but with splatter), and also available as a bundle with the repress of Birds and the BEE9. Probably too pricey for international people but said I'd add it in for the members in Aus.

Cavallo's new album has been out for a month, but the vinyl edition is on preorder. Love a good die-cut jacket.

View attachment 11179

This has been up for preorder for a week or so. Looks really nice. 1st class design for sure and priced fairly. Picked it up right away. Surprised it still shows all three versions available. Looking forward to spinning it and seeing how it sounds.

Any fans of The All-American Rejects here? Their guitarist, Mike, confirmed on Instagram that their new EP, Send Me To Heaven, that's coming out on Tuesday will be on vinyl! He also confirmed to me that he helped design it. Expect orders to go up on Tuesday! I'll post the link here when its up!

Tempted to get white and cancel black but it's too much work
I went for the blue and requested my yellow be cancelled. If it doesn't go through I'll just sell one of them. Looks like they're all sold out now, but unsure how accurate that is.

Their new single Wild Roses pushed me over the edge. Instant classic for me.

Soul Step Records has shared their latest release, with Cincinnati's Leo Pastel.

Leo Pastel has only begun to release music starting in June 2018, and quickly after the release of “Woah” he has picked up a quick fan base based on the viral hit.

For fans of Solange, Steve Lacy, and Blood Orange, Leo Pastel is known for his unique R&B sound and his vulnerable authenticity. Leo brings along two amazing singer/songwriters for this 7” single with Muwosi and Brooklynn Rae.

Limited to 100 SCHOOL BUS YELLOW vinyl will go on sale exclusively to Soul Step Subscribers on Saturday, July 20th at 1PM EST.

The general public sale will be available on Monday, July 22nd.

For more, visit www.soulsteprecords.com/ssr048

Attachments

• IMG_5627.jpg
    IMG_5627.jpg
    322 KB · Views: 0
The new The Hussy album up for presale! You can’t beat $13.99!

The new The Hussy album up for presale! You can’t beat $13.99!

And you can't beat a Hussy show.

Back