Pre-Order Thread

Real Gone are reissuing the first two Lonnie Liston Smith Flying Dutchman Albums In August. Both are coloured vinyl. Wouldn’t surprise me if VMP do variants too for those still members. Astral Traveling is a monster for those interested in listening.

Dig what I’m hearin’ from these snippets.
Excited to check this one out tomorrow.
Thank you for the heads up!

Just wanna give this a bump as the singles so far have been 🔥🔥🔥🔥:

"On “The Return” Sampa has enlisted a string of esteemed collaborators and peers to create the album. Mixed by Jonwayne (of Stones Throw notoriety), MsM (Skepta/Boy Better Know) and Andrei Eremin (GRAMMY-nominated engineer for Hiatus Kaiyote and Chet Faker), productions are by Silentjay, Slowthai producer Kwes Darko, Clever Austin (Perrin Moss of Hiatus Kiayote), Blue Lab Beats and Syreniscreamy. The album also features collaborations with Ecca Vandal and London jazz collective Steam Down."

Check these out if you haven't already:

Can be ordered through Ninja Tune/Bandcamp on limited red/green translucent 140g 2xLP or standard black 140g 2xLP. Bundles with her previous album are also available:

Yooo Sampa is great and even through prices are in GBP, its looking like just over $40 for the bundle+shipping which is GREAT

I was going to post this as well but forgot. She is fantastic. I have been fortunate enough to see her perform live twice and she stole the show each time! She opened for Noname at KOKO in Camden, London last year and arguably gave a better performance than Noname (not that she wasnt good either, I ended up seeing her again last year based off the first gig).

SharedImage-92494.png

Pumarosa have a new record out on November 1st called "Devastation". For those who don't know them, I highly recommend giving their debut album "The Witch" a spin, it's one of my favourite sort of Art-Rock Albums of the past few years, especially the first half.

The signed prints are sold out, if you don’t care about having a chance at one of the randomly signed prints it’s $25.99 here vs $41 (shipped to USA)

No Bon Iver love?! I thought 22 was amazing, and I've loved what I've heard off this new one as well. I just wish a cool variant would appear. Bon Iver has a track record of going standard black out of the gate and then re-pressing colored variants years later, a practice I personally find a little infuriating!
I'm excited for it and have really enjoyed everything hes done. I appreciate that he keeps trying out new things to push his sound forward while still keeping a general familiarity to his sound. 22 was great and probably my 2nd favorite album of his after Bon Iver, Bon Iver.
I'm really excited for it. It sounds like a nice extension from 22AM, which I really loved. I guess I could get why people didn't like it? But I don't know, for me 22AM is the Bon Iver album I found myself going back to more and more.

For anyone interested:

Frightened Rabbit Tiny Changes Vinyl

View attachment 10846

Tiny Changes' is a compilation album bringing awareness to Tiny Changes, the mental health charity, set up by Scott Hutchinson's family focusing on education and awareness of mental illness in young people and children
Looking forward to listening to this today. That's easily my favorite FR album. But I wasn't sure I necessarily needed a full covers album thing of it. Decided to check it out first and see if it's something I'd want on vinyl. .

@Dead C and whoever else missed out on this previously looks like they have released some more on Wilco’s web store. It’s a very well done set if anyone was wondering...

@Dead C and whoever else missed out on this previously looks like they have released some more on Wilco’s web store. It’s a very well done set if anyone was wondering...

Wasn’t it only like $30 the first time around? But yes it is an amazing package, possibly the best quality gatefold cover I have ever received.

The signed prints are sold out, if you don’t care about having a chance at one of the randomly signed prints it’s $25.99 here vs $41 (shipped to USA)

After the GBP exchange rate, it’s $32 and change. I imagine there won’t be a US press so I should just buy it. Right?

Lol, my math is bad. I’m waiting. No way this isn’t showing up other places, I think.

I would hope so but I'm nervous because they did Felt Mountain for RSD several years ago and that was it. But I guess Black Cherry and Supernatural were their bigger albums here in the US.

I'm going to take a breath because I really don't want to pay over $30 for a 1 lp press.

I would hope so but I'm nervous because they did Felt Mountain for RSD several years ago and that was it. But I guess Black Cherry and Supernatural were their bigger albums here in the US.

I'm going to take a breath because I really don't want to pay over $30 for a 1 lp press.
I feel the same way. Felt Mountain is still available at retail so I’m thinking I can wait. I’m hoping someone tries to unload an OP for a lower price.

Back