Pre-Order Thread

Last edited:
What is this? Is this actually anything to do with Sailor Moon? If so that would be a selling point to me.

To be honest, I don't know, I have no history with this or Sailor Moon , just like the dreamy pseudo-futuristic 80's sound. Maybe someone can shed some more light...

Indie Ecxlusive. Not up at BM yet but on Seasick’s website.

View attachment 8462
I did not like the first song she released from the Album that much, but this is beuatiful

I'm excited for it and have really enjoyed everything hes done. I appreciate that he keeps trying out new things to push his sound forward while still keeping a general familiarity to his sound. 22 was great and probably my 2nd favorite album of his after Bon Iver, Bon Iver.
Playing catch up, so if this has been mentioned, plz forgive. I think Bon Iver and Bruce Hornsby are on each other's new drops. I know Bon Iver is on Hornsby's new album. Big Hornsby fan here.

Ode to Joy – Wilco’s 11th studio album – will be released October 4, 2019 via dBpm Records. The album features 11 new songs written and produced by Jeff Tweedy and recorded by Wilco at The Loft (Chicago, IL) in January 2019. The album is engineered and mixed by Tom Schick and mastered by Bob Ludwig at Gateway Mastering (Portland, ME).

WILM35-LP_a_6502a0eb-b25b-4d16-9f20-cb53b117cfac_1024x1024@2x.jpg

Deluxe edition is limited to 1000 copies, and is priced at $500!!! Details:

Exclusively available through the Wilco store, the Ode to Joy Deluxe Vinyl Box Set features a limited edition hand-numbered slipcased pop-up art book which includes:
  • Ode To Joy LP on 180 gram vinyl
  • LP jacket and inserts exclusive to this edition
  • A 22-page clothbound hardcover embossed book printed on 100 point archival paper. The book features collages and unique hand assembled paper constructions that animate and reveal album lyrics including pages engineered with pull out die cut pockets, spinning wheels, paper doors, and unfolding gatefold spreads.
Standard black pressing going for a much more reasonable $21.95. There is a limited edition pink version for the same price, but no pressing number listed. All sorts of bundles also available...
ode-cdii_540x.png

EDIT: here's the first single....

EDIT 2: EU store link here - https://wilco.bingomerch.com/

Last edited:
Ode to Joy – Wilco’s 11th studio album – will be released October 4, 2019 via dBpm Records. The album features 11 new songs written and produced by Jeff Tweedy and recorded by Wilco at The Loft (Chicago, IL) in January 2019. The album is engineered and mixed by Tom Schick and mastered by Bob Ludwig at Gateway Mastering (Portland, ME).

Exclusively available through the Wilco store, the Ode to Joy Deluxe Vinyl Box Set features a limited edition hand-numbered slipcased pop-up art book which includes:
  • A 22-page clothbound hardcover embossed book printed on 100 point archival paper. The book features collages and unique hand assembled paper constructions that animate and reveal album lyrics including pages engineered with pull out die cut pockets, spinning wheels, paper doors, and unfolding gatefold spreads.
Standard pressing going for a much more reasonable $21.95. All sorts of bundles also available...
...aaaand they found the monetary limit to my Wilco love.

Standard pressing going for a much more reasonable $21.95. All sorts of bundles also available...
That barely sounds worth $50.

What the fack, Tweedy.

EDIT 2: There's a pink EU pressing available too: https://wilco.bingomerch.com/

ode-cdii_540x.png

You can select the pink version on that US site...

Back