Pre-Order Thread

1657721964585.png

Sarah Shook's indie rock side project. The first singles rules.

Last edited:
View attachment 145751

View attachment 145752

As one might expect from a AnCo X Spacemen 3 collaboration, this first single is brilliant!

Looks like the Bandcamp version is $10 extra due to:
- A limited edition of 500 translucent pink LPs is exclusively available here on Bandcamp with a $10 contribution going to support MAPS (maps.org), a non-profit research organization with the mission of developing psychedelic therapies into medical treatments to achieve mass mental health.
- Includes 12"x24" poster

The Domino version is cheaper but $10 to charity is never a bad thing.

Sorry if this is a repost. My memory has been broken lately.
View attachment 145761
It’s gonna take me a minute to get used to the USD and Euro being even.

As one might expect from a AnCo X Spacemen 3 collaboration, this first single is brilliant!

Looks like the Bandcamp version is $10 extra due to:
- A limited edition of 500 translucent pink LPs is exclusively available here on Bandcamp with a $10 contribution going to support MAPS (maps.org), a non-profit research organization with the mission of developing psychedelic therapies into medical treatments to achieve mass mental health.
- Includes 12"x24" poster

The Domino version is cheaper but $10 to charity is never a bad thing.

A friend of mine works for MAPS, so I support it

They do great work! I almost went to one of their conferences a few years back but my funding fell through

She once invited me to some weird Burning Man-style private event that was taking place on the Dr Bronner property -- the flyer/invite was super busy with text and looked like a castile soap label. Whatever the case, I got the impression that there would have been a lot of ponytails, linen shirts, and crystals and we'd probably be drinking ayahuasca with with bonfires and tons of new age rich folks. They've done print releases with Alex Grey to raise money, as well.

She once invited me to some weird Burning Man-style private event that was taking place on the Dr Bronner property -- the flyer/invite was super busy with text and looked like a castile soap label. Whatever the case, I got the impression that there would have been a lot of ponytails, linen shirts, and crystals and we'd probably be drinking ayahuasca with with bonfires and tons of new age rich folks. They've done print releases with Alex Grey to raise money, as well.
I bought Alexander Shulgin's books from one of their fund raisers before. I was very tempted by the Alex Grey signed blotting paper, but it was a bit too high to justify.

Anyone find a shop to buy this one? I clicked about 50 random shops on the map there and gave up.

Looks like they took off the limited number on it too.

Edit: I went ahead and cancelled mine and ordered the black. It's not worth an extra $20 and five months for a colored variant imo. It still says July for the black one on the cake site.

My “Opaque” red press came today.
FWIW - Hype sticker says “limited”.

Is it possible the “Opaque Red” was limited and the non- limited are not “Opaque”?

Or am I too trusting in the accuracy of a hype sticker?

C073B1F8-DD6C-4153-8AA5-749560891F39.jpeg

Back