Pre-Order Thread

My “Opaque” red press came today.
FWIW - Hype sticker says “limited”.

Is it possible the “Opaque Red” was limited and the non- limited are not “Opaque”?

Or am I too trusting in the accuracy of a hype sticker?

View attachment 145822
I think there's just one red version and "Limited" is just being used as a fancy marketing term.

This record sounds really good though. No regrets.

1657808773387.png

Palaye Royale/Fever Dream (Zia Exclusive)@Opaque Green Vinyl With Alternate Cover@Limited To 125

Palaye Royale

Fever Dream (Zia Exclusive)​

Opaque Green Vinyl With Alternate Cover​

Limited To 125​

I'm very tempted by this one....
10 years after Being As An Ocean crashed into the scene with “Dear G-D…”, the legendary debut album of the Californian band is now available on vinyl including 1 brand new previously unreleased song and 2 acoustic bonus tracks! As a special for the fans the album will also be released as a strictly limited wooden box including an exclusive purple/light grey splattered vinyl, CD Digipack, Slipmat and owner certificate.
BAAO-Dear-G-D-Box-Ansicht-ohne-BG.jpg

@eatdogs this on your radar?

Standard Version: Being As An Ocean Dear G-d... BONE VINYL 2 LP (Import) (PRE ORDER - 10/21/22)

1657812023424.png

1657812070930.png

View attachment 145887

This album rips! Looks like a preorder on green wax (for $10 cheaper) is up on Real Gone Music website…

In all seriousness, wasn't one of them just some rich kid that barely played anything and mostly walked around hyping the crowd? And was just in the band because his dad paid for a lot of stuff early on?
Marcus Mumford’s Large Son, joining the ranks of great superfluous band members such as Flava Flav and that dude from the Bosstones that just runs around on stage.

Back