Pre-Order Thread

Marcus Mumford’s Large Son, joining the ranks of great superfluous band members such as Flava Flav and that dude from the Bosstones that just runs around on stage.

I saw Damian Marley open for U2 once and there was a guy in the band who's only job was to wave a Jamaican flag for 45 minutes.

Let's not get carried away adding him to the legacy of respectable hype men. I think this guy could just barely play and was there to get bills payed and spent more time waving at fans

I don't know much about Atari Teenage Riot besides when I've seen live clips my main reaction is "What the hell is going on here?"
I think that was our reaction to seeing them live. The Beck crowd was not super into it. I think early shows had The Roots and/or Oukast opening for him but they cancelled and were still replaced by Red Red Meat and Atari Teenage Riot.

I think that was a bit of a raw deal.

I think that was our reaction to seeing them live. The Beck crowd was not super into it. I think early shows had The Roots and/or Oukast opening for him but they cancelled and were still replaced by Red Red Meat and Atari Teenage Riot.

I think that was a bit of a raw deal.
Nicely done.

The king of superfluous but necessary live band members
Bez-At-Wembley-020.jpg

1657827472344.png

1657827482996.png

1657827491162.png

1657827529831.png

@Corycm

Back