1644014640664.png

Robert's Western World Fried Bologna Pink Vinyl TN Exclusive

@Endtro @wynn72 @KenKaniff @Lee Newman

Last edited:
View attachment 127631

I wish his name was Joshua White or something

Then you could get white’s album, blue, on pink wax.

Last edited:
Abs
View attachment 127631

Absolutely love Joshua Hedley. He was a must see at Robert’s when I was in Nashville a couple months back.

I grabbed the New West exclusive. another great signing from them

Abs

Absolutely love Joshua Hedley. He was a must see at Robert’s when I was in Nashville a couple months back.

I grabbed the New West exclusive. another great signing from them

I love New West. Their roster is strong and their vinyl is always reasonably priced.

I love New West. Their roster is strong and their vinyl is always reasonably priced.
They have an amazing roster, it just sucks they are located in TN because any purchase I make from them I pay sales tax on. They recently signed 49 Winchester and they have a new album coming out soon.

Last edited:
Newbury has the new Beach House album with a signed valentine's card if autographed stuff is your thing:

Last edited:
Richard has a lowkey VERY prolific vinyl output. I currently have three different records on preorder from him and he's already talking about the upcoming vinyl release(s) for 1-2 more this year.

And for the real heads he just offered the *first volume* of a physical/digital flash drive full of archive material. It's too much to asborb tbh.
Dude just sent a Patreon update about ANOTHER record he’s making.

Last edited:
Wet Leg S/T

Ear worm for reference:

Richard has a lowkey VERY prolific vinyl output. I currently have three different records on preorder from him and he's already talking about the upcoming vinyl release(s) for 1-2 more this year.

And for the real heads he just offered the *first volume* of a physical/digital flash drive full of archive material. It's too much to asborb tbh.
This has been a huge turn off for me. I used to be a huge Margot and the Nukes fan, but he releases ever single demo for every album and it is just too much.

I missed this album coming out in December, but it would have made my AOTY list had I heard it then. Fantastic combo of Elder and Kadavar joining on this album as Eldovar. The only place I could find a copy was a preorder on Amazon for the 18th. Everywhere else was out of stock. But this is worth a complete listen. It's gorgeous.
Screenshot_20220206-221149.jpg

Last edited:
Back