Pre-Order Thread

lf

FYI to anyone interested in this…

It is 100% my favorite musical of all time.

It was written by the amazing Anais Mitchell.

You can also find a standard black version (which I own) pretty easily…and it’s an amazing set itself.

Into broadway? Get this.

FYI to anyone interested in this…

It is 100% my favorite musical of all time.

It was written by the amazing Anais Mitchell.

You can also find a standard black version (which I own) pretty easily…and it’s an amazing set itself.

Into broadway? Get this.
I have both the broadway recording as well as the artist version with Justin Vernon as Orpheus. Absolutely love them both.

So this was one of my favorite comps back in my HS days. I'm happy it's getting a press because the CD copy I have of this is scratched to hell (but it's still in my car in case I need to jam).

Guys one of my favorite albums is finally getting a repress - Autechre - LP5. I've been waiting for this:
It comes bundled with Chiastic Slide which is fine with me but doesn't seem to be available separately for now...

Edit spoke too soon, you can get them separately here:

Restock over at TTL

Senses-Fail-Let-It-Enfold-You-Exclusive-Color-Vinyl-LP-2543843_1024x1024.jpg

for anyone who wants to get this one, and doesn't want to spend this much, Vagrant has it on their site in blue marbled for $20

for anyone who wants to get this one, and doesn't want to spend this much, Vagrant has it on their site in blue marbled for $20
I'm excited for the live one to finally ship in like January.

lf

oh my god, my girlfriend would go wild if i got this for her. well... merry christmas in september to her lol

Looks like either one or both of the first two Eagles MoFi One Steps shipped today.. sorry, but I'm giddy. Just the Eagles, sure... but the music is like a warm blanket and these One Steps haven't failed to disappoint so far. Still waiting on Janis and Tapestry too.. and the Eldorado non One Step..

Last edited:
Back