Pre-Order Thread

AQP2_GATE_600x.jpg

I found out that there was a very limited exclusive-vinyl pressing of Norma Jean's debut album Bless the Martyr and Kiss the Child released at Furnace Fest 2021 last weekend. It was limited to 500 copies and buyers had to go on a scavenger hunt in order to purchase a copy. It's the first time that it's been pressed on vinyl separately from the Norma Jean box set that came out several years ago with their first few albums. Ugh...

Hopefully they'll be able to do more pressings of it. I've been wanting just that one album on vinyl for a long time. It's the original band with the original singer. These days people call them a cover band because there are absolutely no original members left.

Chicano Batman

Freedom Is Free (Pink & Blue Splatter Vinyl)​

Chicano Batman

Invisible People (Pink Elephant Vinyl)​

@Lee Newman
What in the hell is going on with these?

If there are any Autolux fans here, there' s a preorder for the repress of their last album (which was fantastic):

I wish I would've bought Transit Transit (their second album) when it was for sale for like 10 bucks in the VMP store a few years ago.

I found out that there was a very limited exclusive-vinyl pressing of Norma Jean's debut album Bless the Martyr and Kiss the Child released at Furnace Fest 2021 last weekend. It was limited to 500 copies and buyers had to go on a scavenger hunt in order to purchase a copy. It's the first time that it's been pressed on vinyl separately from the Norma Jean box set that came out several years ago with their first few albums. Ugh...

Hopefully they'll be able to do more pressings of it. I've been wanting just that one album on vinyl for a long time. It's the original band with the original singer. These days people call them a cover band because there are absolutely no original members left.

They did He Is Legend I Am Hollywood as well. The company that pressed them has been strongly hinting at both being available online soon. The Furnace Fest copies had Screen printed covers so I imagine the ones sold online will be standard

If there are any Autolux fans here, there' s a preorder for the repress of their last album (which was fantastic):

I wish I would've bought Transit Transit (their second album) when it was for sale for like 10 bucks in the VMP store a few years ago.
I bought this album on a whim. I was driving to my record store listening to Pearl Jam radio on sirius, and Jeff Ament played a track from it and said it was an album he really liked at the time. It happened to be there in the bin at Princeton, so I bought it without hearing anything more than that one track.

I still want to buy their reissue of Future Perfect but I'm hoping they'll do a price drop for it...

Back