Pre-Order Thread

Team, I could do with some help regarding a label I have never heard before, and the legitimacy/quality of some stuff they have released/up-coming. They are called Radio Loop Loop and seem to specailise in Live shows/radio recordings.

I put the order in for a Tom Waits - KPFK Unplugged Radio Session July 23 1974 (Toms always best when live, the skits alone will be worth the listen)through amazon who have sent the shipping info out already-it will arrive on Wednesday (seems that Amazon has shipped early).

After doing a bit of digging they have issued a handful of stuff with more coming soon which normally I would be interested in, including Townes VAN ZANDT/GUY CLARK Live At Great American Music Hall In San Francisco, 20 1 1991 and Frank ZAPPA/THE MOTHERS OF INVENTION Live 1975.

Whats throwing me off is their incredibly low prices, at around £13 for each release (including the 2LP sets). Its a big red flag (as well as the fact that they are releasing live recordings from such a widespread roster).

Anyone have any opinions/info they could share?

Snail Mail - Habit EP (Reissue)
ole-1478-snailmail_lo_res_-_habit_reissue.jpg

Team, I could do with some help regarding a label I have never heard before, and the legitimacy/quality of some stuff they have released/up-coming. They are called Radio Loop Loop and seem to specailise in Live shows/radio recordings.

I put the order in for a Tom Waits - KPFK Unplugged Radio Session July 23 1974 (Toms always best when live, the skits alone will be worth the listen)through amazon who have sent the shipping info out already-it will arrive on Wednesday (seems that Amazon has shipped early).

After doing a bit of digging they have issued a handful of stuff with more coming soon which normally I would be interested in, including Townes VAN ZANDT/GUY CLARK Live At Great American Music Hall In San Francisco, 20 1 1991 and Frank ZAPPA/THE MOTHERS OF INVENTION Live 1975.

Whats throwing me off is their incredibly low prices, at around £13 for each release (including the 2LP sets). Its a big red flag (as well as the fact that they are releasing live recordings from such a widespread roster).

Anyone have any opinions/info they could share?
Glammed up bootlegs, mostly. Quality is going to vary, like most boots, but I wouldn’t be looking for any miracles - there’s no tapes to master from in the traditional sense and a bunch of these have been floating around awhile (I know I saw a few of these under various names when I worked at a music store in the 90s) on CD/digital so they’re likely just rips. I don’t think that doesn’t make them worth owning, I’d just set your expectations accordingly.

Glammed up bootlegs, mostly. Quality is going to vary, like most boots, but I wouldn’t be looking for any miracles - there’s no tapes to master from in the traditional sense and a bunch of these have been floating around awhile (I know I saw a few of these under various names when I worked at a music store in the 90s) on CD/digital so they’re likely just rips. I don’t think that doesn’t make them worth owning, I’d just set your expectations accordingly.
Yeah this was what I was expecting them to be. Might leave off on the others and stick to the Tom Waits which is already on its way. I have almost all of his studio albums and a fair number of boots (as you can imagine, they range from surprisingly good to truly awful in terms of audio). Cheers buddy!

Three variants of King Gizzard & The Lizard Wizard’s new album Infest The Rats’ Nest go live for preorder today at 6pm EST

Rats’ Nest Edition
34C9A6BE-640F-4AAA-AEE5-65DDF572C839.jpeg
Superbug EditionA96077DD-3C24-4EDA-B35A-9954D7A7BC2C.jpeg
Venusian Wax EditionA95D0312-04A7-4A74-831E-1089BB62FF85.jpeg
All come with these sweet extras2DC2F8A5-2DA7-4D0E-9500-6ABB5C179D38.jpeg

Estimated prices are $40 AUD as usual

Three variants of King Gizzard & The Lizard Wizard’s new album Infest The Rats’ Nest go live for preorder today at 6pm EST

Rats’ Nest Edition
View attachment 8301
Superbug EditionView attachment 8302
Venusian Wax EditionView attachment 8303
All come with these sweet extrasView attachment 8304

Estimated prices are $40 AUD as usual
This 'custom paper bag' nonsense always sounds neat for about half a second, and then it's immediately frustrating. THE HELL AM I SUPPOSED TO DO WITH A CUSTOM PAPER BAG THAT I CAN'T MAKE MYSELF THROW AWAY

#4 Of Monsters and Men is up

#4 Of Monsters and Men is up

Kinda regret getting the black one because I think this is the nicest album art so far. But white vinyl is annoying

Back