Pre-Order Thread

If anyone missed the RSD release of My Chemical Romance's live album The Black Parade Is Dead!, several retailers are taking pre-orders. It's black, just like the RSD release. I'd expect it to be exactly the same as the RSD version.

If it has correct labels it will be better than the RSD release.

In case this hasn't come up yet:

Image of SHEER MAG A DISTANT CALL DIEHARD EDITION PRE-ORDER FOR USA/CAN/MEX

Sheer Mag - A Distant Call

Available in "diehard edition" with "sunset splatter" and standard edition

View attachment 7410

RSR!!!! 😛

Seeing them tonight and I'm super excited

E9BF099D-5F76-4AAD-979C-0CC5DDF20F29.png

Need a few more people to step up to the plate so this gets pressed. Check it out.

View attachment 8087

Need a few more people to step up to the plate so this gets pressed. Check it out.

Sounds cool. I'm just not big on 12-inch singles.

View attachment 8087

How does this work? Is this then only limited to those that pledge or will they press more ?

Just noticed la saboteuse is getting a repress as well. Hope it is a good pressing this time.

How does this work? Is this then only limited to those that pledge or will they press more ?

Just noticed la saboteuse is getting a repress as well. Hope it is a good pressing this time.
I don’t know but I think that this is just for the first press. My understanding is that these campaigns are just made to fund the initial pressings and be able to repress at any time.
But there are always some limited pledges for the campaigns like the test pressing or numbered/signed editions...

Back