Pre-Order Thread

I'm just waiting for the Lover vinyl. My orange FYE exclusive press of Reputation is worth $100+ now 🤔
That wasn't surprising at all- the rise in price. The picture disc sounded terrible and was terribly priced. That FYE variant sounds wonderful and was moderately priced for 2LP of her rising career.

I am surprised that Lover doesn't have a vinyl preorder. :(

That wasn't surprising at all- the rise in price. The picture disc sounded terrible and was terribly priced. That FYE variant sounds wonderful and was moderately priced for 2LP of her rising career.

I am surprised that Lover doesn't have a vinyl preorder. :(

They pressed too many picture discs. I saw sealed ones going for $8 on Discogs and eBay at one point lol

It really is! I’ve been humming Harrowdown Hill since the announcement! My colleagues love me haha!

I never got the remixes of that one. Was there a vinyl release of them?

I’ve got this 12”

I noticed the new box is on Discogs and 4 people own it already :D

IMG_0983.JPG

View attachment 7736

Nice,

I already ordered the standard release from BM. What to do, what to do...

In case this hasn't come up yet:

Image of SHEER MAG A DISTANT CALL DIEHARD EDITION PRE-ORDER FOR USA/CAN/MEX

There is no "Wayback Machine" thread and this is the most active thread I'm involved in....so this is going up here.

Head(pe) released a new album today. Who knew these guys were still around?
I'm not a fan...at all...but seeing them releasing an album brought back memories of college dorms, Coke-can pipes and case days.
Damn I'm old.

Interesting that Fat Beats has this listed before even Sacred Bones has announced it, but figured I'd post. I buy everything The Body releases, but I'm hoping for a wax seal variant from Sacred Bones. Great price from Fat Beats, though.

Serj Tankian ‎- Elect The Dead
also available from your local favorite
8719262008731_1200x.jpg

@Sanders

For anyone else interested, already sold out from Fat Beats! It'll show up other places though. I can't overstate how excited I am for this. This album certainly deserved more attention!

Edit: Bullmoose has it! https://www.bullmoose.com/p/3091985...9gqvpvth-eigwohtitj1jgxfbhrleiyuaass2ealw_wcb

Edit 2: MOV states that the European press will be gold/black marble. Can't wait to have both!

Back