Pre-Order Thread

Bad Customer Service experience?

Curious why? I have had good experiences with them. They hooked me up with an extra they had of a Blue Sky Black Death record that was OOP for like $25, rather than the $150 it was going for on Discogs.

Yeah, apologies (also to Slyvinyl just in case), I shouldn't have written that. These things are often utterly subjective. But indeed, my experience wasn't and still isn't a happy one. And it's been going on for half a year.

Happened on Friday, 2 eps
oh snap. i had read premiere was sept 9!

giphy.gif

$24 shipping? no tank u

Yeah, apologies (also to Slyvinyl just in case), I shouldn't have written that. These things are often utterly subjective. But indeed, my experience wasn't and still isn't a happy one. And it's been going on for half a year.

No worries. I bet everyone here that buys Mailorder Vinyl regularly has a list of vendors who failed to follow through. Yet, the last thing you want to do is trash a vendor due to an isolated case.

I have posted to this topic B4 so let’s just say I have a few that I will generally “do without” rather than deal with the frustrating CS.

It can be particularly irritating when it happens to you on multiple orders from the same vendor while others post repeated positive experiences. Like “Why Me” & What did I do”. :).

$24 shipping? no tank u

At least you saw shipping. I just get a 404. Looks like the listing has been taken down.

Back