Pre-Order Thread

That's because they sell the translated version at Barnes & Nobles. Look for it under the English translation title....

Crippled America: How to Make America Great Again
Sorry, this was a semi-obscure reference to one of the old forum's great trolls putting on a display of self-immolating idiocy.

Sorry, this was a semi-obscure reference to one of the old forum's great trolls putting on a display of self-immolating idiocy.
Aw man! I never get to be part of inside jokes! Lol

Funny thing is, after I reread your post I wondered if it was a ref to something I didn't know cause of the phrasing.

Welp!

Blue Radiohead for my friend’s birthday or gtfo
I still maintain that the greatest ever was VMP putting a record up for sale and @wokeupnew chiming in that he had recently bought that record for cheaper, only to be met by a dude who wanted VMP to lower the price of their listing just to "stick it to" that "braggart." The weirdest, most hostile thing I ever witnessed on that site, EXCEPT for the time @wiz came in to declare that The Lemon of Pink isn't music and then demand that someone fight him.

I still maintain that the greatest ever was VMP putting a record up for sale and @wokeupnew chiming in that he had recently bought that record for cheaper, only to be met by a dude who wanted VMP to lower the price of their listing just to "stick it to" that "braggart." The weirdest, most hostile thing I ever witnessed on that site, EXCEPT for the time @wiz came in to declare that The Lemon of Pink isn't music and then demand that someone fight him.
OMG I remember that

Can't even buy one of those at a Barnes & Noble, I hear.

Blue Radiohead for my friend’s birthday or gtfo

Good ol' @HoldenMyD
Good times

1630504907261.png

1630504927585.png

1630504957772.png

1630504980924.png

Back