Pre-Order Thread

Not a pre-order but Real Gone is selling the last batch of these, less than 70 left:

Restock

For anyone interested in the Monster Rally, he will be doing his own variant in his web-store in October. Highly recommend this guy, he’s really good

The first thing I did when I got the Newbury email was head to the label site & Bandcamp for their own repress :) Good to know it'll happen soon enough

Not a pre-order but Real Gone is selling the last batch of these, less than 70 left:

Edit: sold out

I don't know who she is, but I was digging one sample song I listened to on Apple Music

Just googled her and I'm assuming that reaction is coming because she's a reality tv star on TLC?

Probably more that she's a Nazi and an anti-vaxxer. Except she takes breaks from those sometimes when she's trying to sell something. Like a record that probably plays Mein Kampf when you spin it backwards.

haskins-fuzzy-a-whole-nother-thang-ruby-white-galaxy-vinyl-bull-moose-exclusive-51-ltd-to-100-copies

Haskins, Fuzzy

A Whole Nother Thang (ruby/white galaxy vinyl)​

Bull Moose Exclusive #51, Ltd To 100 Copies​

haskins-fuzzy-a-whole-nother-thang-ruby-white-galaxy-vinyl-bull-moose-exclusive-51-ltd-to-100-copies

Haskins, Fuzzy

A Whole Nother Thang (ruby/white galaxy vinyl)​

Bull Moose Exclusive #51, Ltd To 100 Copies​

1630437695886.png

View attachment 110579

1630437752809.png

Back