Pre-Order Thread

Here's a name I haven't heard in a long time...

If anyone sees this pop up stateside will you tag me please?
Awesome. I wish there was a release/reissue for their debut album as well. One of the lesser talked about Trip-Hop groups. I really loved that scene and I still jam albums from all those bands today.

1D324C9F-4C9C-4838-ADDF-249A6FBA6AFF.png

First of a new NY series. “ Shakey Pictures Records and Reprise Records are now happy to announce the first of a new series - The Neil Young Official Bootleg Series - Carnegie Hall 1970, available on double vinyl, double CD and High Res Digital on Friday, Oct. 1 2021 and for pre-order starting Friday Aug 20, 2021 at The Greedy Hand Store at NYA. Five more series selections will become available in 2022……Carnegie Hall, the first release, recorded on original analog multitrack, was mixed by The Volume Dealers -Neil Young and Niko Bolas.”

Last edited:
hooverphonic-the-magnificent-tree-remixes-solid-green-vinyl-180g

Hooverphonic

The Magnificent Tree Remixes (Solid Green Vinyl)​

View attachment 109306

First of a new NY series. “ Shakey Pictures Records and Reprise Records are now happy to announce the first of a new series - The Neil Young Official Bootleg Series - Carnegie Hall 1970, available on double vinyl, double CD and High Res Digital on Friday, Oct. 1 2021 and for pre-order starting Friday Aug 20, 2021 at The Greedy Hand Store at NYA. Five more series selections will become available in 2022……Carnegie Hall, the first release, recorded on original analog multitrack, was mixed by The Volume Dealers -Neil Young and Niko Bolas.”
I tell myself I don't need more live Neil, but that recording of Cowgirl in the Sand is gorgeous.

Most important question: Is this limited to the webstore or will it be widely available?
International shipping (plus customs) is a killer - but I really want
As linked by superdeluxeedition.com amazon.fr has thus for 126€ ( plus 4€ shipping to Germany), but in the link the title is listed as " blue whale" . Pictures are the correct ones, though
Amazon product ASIN B09CG5RFZM

As linked by superdeluxeedition.com amazon.fr has thus for 126€ ( plus 4€ shipping to Germany), but in the link the title is listed as " blue whale" . Pictures are the correct ones, though
Amazon product ASIN B09CG5RFZM

Why am I now thinking that it would be hillarious if a life size model of a blue whale appeared outside your door…

Why am I now thinking that it would be hillarious if a life size model of a blue whale appeared outside your door…
I just imagine the conversation i' d have with my wife
" is the this another record you ordered?"
" no, no,just the life-size model of a blue whale I apparently ordered"
Edit: probably by the time I decide that I need or want this the price will have changed

Last edited:
I just imagine the conversation i' d have with my wife
" is the this another record you ordered?"
" no, no,just the life-size model of a blue whale I apparently ordered"

It’d certainly make an interesting piece in the garden, proper conversation starter. Of course you’d need a massive garden…

Reactions: Jan
Back