Pre-Order Thread

Added to my MoFi queue.. now awaiting Janis/Carol/both Eagles One Steps and this, my favorite ELO album.. was hoping this would come as a one step but I'll take it!

Are you sure it’s not that you can’t be arsed standing up to flip the 45 😉
Well....that too. Cheaper + lazier is a winning combo in my book!

The One Step of Marvin Gaye does bother me a lot to be honest. I don't reach for it as much as I probably would because the flow of it gets interrupted. I just typically prefer 33s for the listening experience.

Well....that too. Cheaper + lazier is a winning combo in my book!

The One Step of Marvin Gaye does bother me a lot to be honest. I don't reach for it as much as I probably would because the flow of it gets interrupted. I just typically prefer 33s for the listening experience.

Yeah I’m just teasing because you’ve had a moan about standing up to flip before.

I do hear you with flow on some albums. I do love how most 45 Mofi/ap/et al sound in comparison to the 33 but I’ll under no circumstances ever want to listen to Pet Sounds in 45! It’s just too well mixed to go chopping the sides up!

RkFlGpQ.jpg

RED (Taylor's Version) is finally available to pre-order from the official Taylor Swift store for $50 on the color you all wanted: black vinyl.

Red (Taylor's Version) Vinyl

RkFlGpQ.jpg

RED (Taylor's Version) is finally available to pre-order from the official Taylor Swift store for $50 on the color you all wanted: black vinyl.

Red (Taylor's Version) Vinyl
vaultwith aside, this is written so strangely.

Collect all four discs: doesn't the thing come with all four discs or do I need to buy it 4 times?

Her website also links to a Target (Orangeish) exclusive and "surprise color" options via Amazon/RSD/Linkfire, so three surprise colors, Target, and webstore box set it seems

The Purple/White split is also available on her webstore as a stand-alone outside of the box w/ no auto option

Back